Are you a self-funding individual?
Certitec understands how difficult it can be to fund professional training if you're just starting out or looking to make a career change. That's why we've introduced a great discount scheme for self-funding individuals* (see definition of self funding below) which also keeps all your Flexi benefits at our London Covent Garden and Cardiff locations.
20% discount and no penalties!
We now offer a 20% discount off all scheduled training listed on our website and still benefit from FlexiDeal® and FlexiCredit schemes* (according to the course you take).
So if for example you wish to take any 5-days worth of training you would pay £759.20 + VAT also also get 2-days free training with the FlexiDeal® scheme. Therefore 7-days of training in total for £759.20 + VAT
normal price of 7-days training
Please add 20% VAT to the above figures
Just mention you're self funding if calling us to book or select the 'self funding' checkbox when booking your course. Please read the small print below since there are certain conditions attached to a self-funding booking.
* Small print for Self-funding and the FlexiFund
- Self-funding is for people who are unemployed, employed by a company but taking the training for their own gain (not a function within that company) or looking to start their own business (but not already started)
- 20% discount not in conjunction with any other offers
- Payment must be strictly 10 days before the start of the course (no credit facilities)
- Refresher courses are not available with this promotion (to qualify you must pay the full RRP)
- Any delegate requesting course transfers to different dates within 10 days of the start of their training course will incur a £150 + VAT administration fee
- payment by credit card, cheque or BACS must be from the individual and not from a company account
- No credits are accrured from taking the FlexiFund
- No VAT payment receipts are provided
- The discount is only applicable to scheduled training courses
Adobe Creative Cloud CS6 from £38 + VAT per month
The Creative cloud is a rental-model and means you can subscribe for 12 months (or even just 1 month) and enjoy the very latest software including the Creative Suite (CS6), cloud storage and integrate TouchApps for £38 + VAT per month. Once any updates are available, you will be notified and you can download - so staying up-to-date with all applications 24/7. So for the approximate price of a mobile phone contract or Sky television subscription you can gain access to the entire Adobe Creative Suite CS6 so you can do what you do best, get creative!
For more information, visit our Adobe Creative Cloud and CS6 pages.
...we were very pleased with all
the (28) training sessions with Certitec.
Steve Thrift, Disney Corporation